Slogan/vision

Four doods, a hot chick, and a music blog.
~ Covering what's new in the EDM world ~

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Do You Have Infinite Sole?

I think I ran into this song at the perfect time, sometimes you need a little bit of emotional progressive in my opinion. Today was one of those days from hell, got my wisdom teeth pulled and the day has been a tragedy ever since! Disregarding the pain in my mouth, I got out of bed, fired up my laptop, and continued on the pursuit for EDM gems. This one brought me from down-in-the-dumps, back to the dreamland mind-state of being at a festival surrounded by friends! I hope this song takes you off into the distance as well, see ya when you get back!




Follow Infinite Soul on Twitter and be sure to Download this song, for free!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment