Slogan/vision

Four doods, a hot chick, and a music blog.
~ Covering what's new in the EDM world ~

Friday 19 July 2013

SirensCeol Collaboration

I really wanted to get this post out yesterday, but I got buried under site construction (.com coming soon to a world wide web near you). That being said, better late then never. This riding directly on the coat tails of his last track, Unlimited Pancakes, I really have to tip my hat. And Culture Code, you dog you, my my how you've outdone yourself here. This track is unique in the sense that it has a very busy amount of layers, without sounding crowded at any point. Everything bumps and pumps and pitches and rolls together in a frenzy that aroused me in ways I'd rather not speak about. Definitely one for your weekend warrior EDM playlist, without further delay I give you:



Twitter's:

SirensCeol

Culture Code

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment